APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) provides a fundamental awareness of project management terminology and is for those wishing to gain a broad understanding of the principles of the profession.
Successful candidates will be able to understand the language of project management and the structure of a successful project.
They will be able to take an active part in a project team and make a positive contribution to any project environment.
There are no pre-requisites required to attend the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification course. The PFQ is designed for those with little or no project management experience who are looking to start a successful project management career, or wanting to understand the principles of project management excellence.
This two day programme provides a comprehensive introduction to project management and concludes with the introductory certificate examination taken on the afternoon of the second day.
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) includes:
- The Principles of Project Management
- Planning and scheduling
- Defining the optimum approach to complete each project successfully
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Achieving an efficient utilisation of resources
- Risk management
- Understanding and utilising the processes and techniques for effective management of risk
- Handover and review
- Ensuring a controlled environment
Participants will undertake an examination on the afternoon of the second day. This will include:
- 60 Questions
- Candidates should pass 36 questions to achieve a 60% pass mark
- One hour duration